Best Web Browsers For Android: So you are looking for the best free web browser for android. Most of us now browse the web on our smartphones. The usage of the internet on mobile is increasing day by day. People don’t always want to look at the big screen of laptop or desktop computers. They just want to browse the web with more comfort.
Today’s smartphones & tablets are very comfortable to hold in one hand. They can even take their mobile to the bathroom. The lightweight & portability of the modern mobile device is one of the reasons people are browsing the web on their phones. Also, mobile manufacturers are launching next-generation mobile devices at a very low cost.
Telecom companies are also providing data packs at affordable prices. So people are becoming addicted to the internet. Personally, mostly I use my android smartphone to make a Google Search, browsing websites & blogs, social media websites, and email. Most of the time, I do these tasks on my mobiles’ web browser.
A good mobile web browser is essential to browse any website comfortably on mobile. A mobile web browser should be fast, feature-rich, and secure. There are some popular android web browsers available in Google Play Store. All of them are very fast & secure.
Let us take a look at the list of the top best android web browsers.
List Of Best Web Browsers For Android
Below is the list of best free web browsers for android.
1. Firefox Browser For Android
Yes, it’s the same Firefox which you use on your desktop or laptop computer. Firefox’s both android & desktop versions are developed by Mozilla. Firefox browser for android is the best web browser in my experience. Web Pages will load instantly in the Firefox web browser. You will notice its blazing speed instantly.
It is one of the most customizable browsers available in the Google Play Store. Some of its best features are listed below.
- Fast, Smart & Safe
- You can customize the home panel of the web browser as you like.
- You can sync the Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords on all of your devices.
- Great support for HTML5
- Support mobile videos in a wide range of formats.
- Firefox is the best web browser if you are concerned about your privacy.
Websites like Lifehacker and VentureBeat have given great reviews about Firefox for android. You can get more information from its official website here.
2. Chrome Browser
Most of you had already aware of the Chrome web browser. Google Chrome is the most popular web browser for desktops. If you want the same functionality as Chrome on your android device then use its android version.
You will surely gonna love the simplicity of Chrome. The web page loading speed in Chrome is quite fast as Firefox.
- Its sync feature let you to access your favorite bookmarks, history and opened tabs across multiple devices including laptop, mobile and smartphone.
- While browsing, it saves data up to 50 percent.
- Google voice search let you to find answers without typing.
- With Google Translate, you can read a web page in any language.
- Gestures support
- Full HTML5 Support
- Incognito mode help you to keep your browsing session private.
3. Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge is an excellent browser from the tech giant. In terms of both performance and UI, the browser is giving tough competition to its competitors.
When it comes to online privacy, Edge has got an upper hand with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus and InPrivate mode. It also allows you to sync your favourites, passwords and other saved data across all your devices.
Tacking prevention helps you to block trackers from the site that you are not visiting directly. With this, your private browsing experience in Edge will be more private.
It can also block unwanted ads. All you need is to turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers. .
Also, you can easily import bookmarks, favorites, and settings from Chrome to this browser.
- Tracking prevention
- InPrivate browsing
- Block Ads results in a faster page loading speed.
- Redesigned Navigation
- Sync your bookmarks, history and passwords across all of your devices
4. Opera Browser For Android
Opera Browser For Android is the android web browser from Opera Software. Its simple, fast and secure web browser.
- Sync your bookmarks, history, open tabs and speed dial across various device and take the web wherever you go.
- Private browsing
- Get latest news from tech, sports and more straight in the browser.
- With Opera Turbo, you can save a big chuck of data while browsing.
5. Brave Browser
Brave Browser is fast and secure web browser for android. It comes with a built-in adblocker and popup blocker. When you browse any website in Brave browser, you will notice reduce page loading time. Along with it, it saves data and battery.
For better privacy and security, the browser implements HTTPS Everywhere, script blocking and 3rd party cookie blocking. For privtae browing, you can use its incognito private tab. Downloading any file on this browser also works really fast.
- Built-in adblocker for ad-free web browsing
- 8x faster browsing speed
- Blocks battery darining software
- HTTPS everywhere for encrypted data traffic
- 3rd party cookie blocker
6. Opera Mini
If you browse web on your mobile then I am sure that you are already know about Opera Mini. Opera Mini is my personal favorite web browser. It provides a simple user interface for fast web browsing.
If you are browsing in slow internet connection, Opera Mini can significantly boost the web page loading speed. Some of its best features include data saving, private browsing, night mode and smarter downloading.
So this the list of best web browsers for android. If you are still stuck with android’s default browser, you should try one of these browsers. Firefox For Android and Chrome are our pick of the android web browser.
If you are already using one of these web browser, post your experience in comment section.